NOTE: this is an older backup copy of this website. Please see http://tormentosa.co.za/Wiki/Topic.php/Tormentosa/HomePage for the current materials
New players beginning a Tormentosa game from the start of the campaign can use the information below to get a head start building their chosen character. Feel free to discuss with your Master of Ceremonies any issues and options that may arise when integrating your character into the Back-story of the Campaign Setting.
Use these characters: a bunch of social misfits, party animals, rogues and stowaways first created by the original group of friends who walked the paths of Tormentosa, for quickly launching into a game without the labour of creating characters from scratch:
- Annini?, a middle-aged female Elf Monk
- Galik Askeron?, a young male Druid
- Gonthevin? the middle-aged Halfling Cleric
- Gorne?, a middle-aged male Gnome Ranger
- Gognuk?, a fat middle-aged male Dwarf Monk
- Grole?, a middle-aged Half-elf Barbarian
- Hexx, a male Half-elf Druid
- Mc'Kracken?, a young male Gnome Rogue Pirate
- Najook?, a middle-aged male Elf Sorceror
- Riff Banestrom?, a young male Half-elf Bard
Creating a character from scratch is a somewhat complicated but very rewarding task, where you can control every nuance of the role you want to play, from the name and class to unique traits and abilities. See Creating a Character.
Special Characters: àáâãäèéêëìíîïóòôõöùúûüæý ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÒÓÔÕÖÙÚÛÜÝ